Pamela B. Baines, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Wellesley College, University of Florida
- Medical Degree: University of Miami
- Internship: Waterbury Hospital General Surgery, Transitional Program at Louisiana State University Medical Center
- Residency: Louisiana State University Medical Center – Otolaryngology
- Board Certified by:
- Hillsborough County Medical Association, 2001
- Florida Medical Association, 1998
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1996
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy, 1992
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, 1990
- American Medical Association, 1985
- HCMA Executive Council Representative-at-Large, 2010-2012
- HCMA Board of Censors, 2010-2012
- HCMA Treasurer, 2005
- HCMA Delegate to Florida Medical Association, 2002-2011
- HCMA Secretary, 2002, 2009
- HCMA Membership Committee, 2002-2005
- HCMA Executive Council Representative, District 3, 2002-2004
- HCMA Legislative Committee, 2001-Present
Dr. Baines is board certified and her interests lie in Pediatric ENT, allergy, nose and sinus surgery, thyroid surgery, and facial cosmetic surgery including skin cancers.
On a Personal Note
Dr. Baines had her own practice for eleven years before joining Tampa Bay E.N.T. in July 2012.
In the News