Christopher J. Leto, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Kansas
- Medical Degree: University of Kansas
- Internship: University of California, San Francisco
- Residency: Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 3rd Prize – Augusta University Quality Improvement Symposium
- Academic Achievement, Highest In-Service Score – MCG Department of Otolaryngology
- Thomas R. Hamilton Achievement Award
- Geraldine J. Johnson Award
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- The Triological Society
- American Medical Association
Dr. Leto’s specialties lie in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
When he is not caring for patients, Dr. Leto enjoys traveling, golfing, cooking, baseball, attending concerts, and spending time at the beach.