Daniel A. Vincent Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Undergraduate: University of Virginia
- Medical Degree: University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Internship: Medical University of South Carolina – Internal Medicine
- Internship: Medical University of South Carolina – General Surgery
- Residency: Medical University of South Carolina – Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellowship: Laryngology – Baylor College of Medicine Department of Otorhinolaryngology
Awards and Honors
- Best Doctors™ listing every year since 2005
- Board Certified by:
- American Academy of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery (Fellow)
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- The Voice Foundation
- Performing Arts Medicine Association
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- National Association of Teachers of Singing (Affiliate Member)
Dr. Vincent has specialized training and many years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of voice and swallowing disorders. Some of his particular interests are microsurgery of the voice, treatment of vocal cord paralysis and laryngeal papilloma, and treatment of spasmodic dysphonia.
On a Personal Note
When Dr. Vincent first began treating patients in the Tampa Bay area in 1998, he was the first fellowship-trained Laryngologist in the state of Florida. Since then, he has treated voice disorders in both professional and non-professional voice users and has attracted patients for specialized care from all parts of the state and beyond.