Dennis S. Agliano, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Undergraduate: University of Florida, Tulane University
- Medical Degree: University of Miami's School of Medicine
- Internship: Tulane Division Charity Hospital
- Residency: Tulane Division Charity Hospital
Awards and Honors
- Distinguished Alumni, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Physician of the Year, HCMA, 1997, 2004
- Certificate of Merit of FMA, 2011
- Chair Award, American Academy of Otolaryngology, 2004
- Top Physician, Tampa Bay, 1995-2013
- Who's Who Guide to Top Physicians
- Leading Physicians of the World
- United States Air Force, 1969-1975
- Board Certified by:
- Local Appointed Leadership and Committee Positions:
- Past President, Hillsborough County Medical Association, 1995-1996
- Past President, Florida Medical Association, 2003-2004
- Member of AMA Council of Ethical and Judicial Affairs, 2011-2018
- Delegate to American Medical Association, 2000-2002, 2004-Present
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Dr. Agliano is a facial plastic surgeon who specializes in disorders of the ear, nose and throat, with a special interest in nasal and sinus surgery, allergy, smoking cessation, and facial blemish removals.
On a Personal Note
Dr. Agliano has three children and five grandchildren. He is an avid sports fan, including tennis, racquetball and golf. When he's not caring for patients or watching or playing sports, he enjoys traveling and reading updates in medicine. Dr. Agliano has a passion for giving regularly to needy causes, including school and church.