Jeffrey M. Saeks, M.D.
- Undergraduate Degree: Emory University
- Graduate Degree: Georgetown University, Masters in Science in Physiology and Biophysics
- Medical Degree: University of Missouri School of Medicine
- Residency: University of South Florida
Awards and Honors
- Honors: Otolaryngology Acting Internship
- Letters of Commendation: Surgery, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkships
- Dr. Michael Hosokawa Scholarship
- Medical Foundation Scholarship
- Elmer C. Peper Scholarship
- Omicron Delta Kappa, National Leadership Honor Society
- Alpha Epsilon Delta, National Health Preprofessional Honor Society
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Student Association
- Missouri State Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Saeks specializes in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
On a Personal Note
When he’s not helping patients, Dr. Saeks enjoys snow skiing, Golf, Racquetball and Squash, taking his dog to the beach, and spending time with family and friends.