Jeremy B. Rogers, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Georgia – B.S. Biology with high honors, magna cum laude
- Medical Degree: Medical College of Georgia
- Internship: Vanderbilt University Medical Center – General Surgery
- Residency: University of South Florida – Otolaryngology
- Chief Resident: University of South Florida – Otolaryngology
Awards and Honors
- Blue Cross and Blueshield of Georgia Award for Population Health Research, 2001
- Phi Beta Kappa, 2000
- Phi Kappa Phi, 1998
- Charter Scholarship, 1996 – 2000
- Governor’s Scholarship, 1996 – 2000
- Board Certified by:
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Medical Association
Research / Publications
- Jackson LL, Wade Z, Hessler RB, Abdelsayed R, Rogers JB, Gourin CG. Quantitative Analysis of Syndecan-1 Expression in Dysplasia and Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity. Laryngoscope. 2007 May;117(5):868-71.
- Rogers JB, Patil Y, Strickland-Marmol L, Padhya T. Lipomatous Tumors of the Parapharyngeal Space. Archives of Otolaryngology. 2010 June; 136(6):621-4.
- Rogers JB, McCaffrey T. Inflammatory Disorders of the Salivary Gland. Cummings Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 5th edition.