Jon N. Burton, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Undergraduate: Vanderbilt University
- Medical Degree: University of Alabama
- Internship: University of South Florida
- Residency: University of South Florida
- Fellowship: University of California, Davis
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Summa cum laude at Vanderbilt University
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, American Head and Neck Society
- Member, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Florida Society of Otolaryngology
Dr. Burton received training in Head and Neck Surgery and Microvascular Reconstruction. He also has a special interest in salivary gland disease and obstructive sleep apnea.
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
Dr. Burton enjoys spending time with his family, exercise, and watchmaking.