New Patient - What to Expect
Your first visit to Florida E.N.T. & Allergy establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. On our website, you will find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. There's background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our physicians and staff strive to provide superior Ear, Nose, and Throat care for your entire family. For more than 40 years, our practice has been serving the Tampa Bay area with comprehensive, state-of-the-art services and care.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Packet
- New Patient Packet - Spanish
- New Patient Packet - Pediatric
- Participating Insurance Networks
- Dizziness Questionnaire
- Dizziness Questionnaire - Spanish
Treatment and Procedure Forms
- Adenoidectomy Instructions
- Preparation for Allergy Test
- Ear Tube Instructions
- About Mold Allergens
- Septal Surgery Instructions
- Sinus Infections, Allergies & Nasal / Respiratory Irritants
- Sinus Surgery Instructions
- Tonsillectomy Instructions
- Medical Records Release from Other Facilities
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
Click here to download it.In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.