Our payment options are Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and we also accept Care Credit.
For your convenience, you can click here to send us an email requesting an appointment with one of our otolaryngologists or call 813-879-8045. Someone from our practice will get back to you promptly to confirm the date and time you requested or offer alternative dates and times that accommodate your schedule.
Insurance / Driver's License / Co-pay
We participate with most insurance companies. Patients please contact your carriers to verify participation. We will need to make a copy of your insurance card and driver's license. If your insurance requires a co-pay please have payment ready. We accept major credit cards, cash and checks.
Facilities and Equipment
- Modern Facilities and Free Wi-Fi throughout
- State-of-the-art Mini CAT™ - computed Tomography (CT) unit in each office; reduces patient travel time and number of visits. Reduced radiation compared to convential CT scans. Often the scan is done the same day as the visit with the doctor. – Credentialed and certified with ICACTL.
- Allergy Department
- In-Office procedure rooms – to offer Balloon Sinuplasty and minor procedures
- Electronic Medical Records with the ability to email prescriptions to your pharmacy. Ready to be picked up when you arrive.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery by Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon.
- Vestibular / Dizzy lab and testing
- Voice / Videostroboscopy
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Testing